ALTERNATE REFRIGERANTS SOLUTIONS.
Systems meet the Minimum Efficiencies in all US DOE Regions and are specifically designed to be matched with R-407C indoor coils to provide a complete system solution.
MANUFACTURED BY JOHNSON CONTROLS, INC
- Easier Installation- Independent panels for quick access for unit setup. And installation. The factory installed filter-drier means less time spent brazing and charging the system. Smaller dimensions and reduced unit clearances make for easier retrofits.
- Durable finish- The coated steel wire fan guard, coated external fasteners, and pre-treated G90-equivalent galvanized steel chassis components Powdercoat paint.
- Louvered Coil Protection
- Quality Coils • Protected Compressor
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Compressor – 5-Years Limited*
Other parts – 5-Years Limited*
For more information contact your ABCO Sales Team today
R-407C IS AUTHORIZED BY JOHNSON CONTROLS, INC USING POE OIL ONLY.
If replacing an R-22 system, you’ll need to flush any mineral oil from the system. Please note: This is the same procedure you’d need to complete with an R-22 dry-ship unit manufactured in the last few years when JCI made the change to POE oil in their compressors.
- R407C Charge—Shipped with R-407C charge
- R407C refrigerant must be field sourced and charged
*Register online within 90 days of installation. This warranty does not apply to 3-Phase models or internet sales. See the Limited Warranty certificate in the User’ Information Manual for details.