COPELAND X-LINE AVAILABLE IN NEW SIZES
Now available in 3/4, 1, and 1 1/4 HP for medium temp walk-in applications.
The Copeland Scroll™ Outdoor Refrigeration Unit (X-Line) sets a new standard for energy efficiency, reliability, and installation flexibility. The horsepower range is expanded to include 3/4, 1 and 1 1/4 sizes, designed for smaller walk-in applications commonly found in today´s food service establishments.
The Copeland Scroll Outdoor Refrigeration Unit was designed based on three factors:
Scroll compressor technology, variable speed fan motors, large capacity condenser coils, and advanced control algorithms work together to significantly reduce energy consumption.
Equipment reliability is greatly enhanced by combining the proven reliability of Copeland Scroll comporessors with advanced CoreSenseTM technology. Each unit has built-in CoreSenseTM diagnostics and protection that can alert and recrod alarms independently or communicate with building management systems.
The ultra-quiet variable-speed dfan motor significantly reduces exterior sound levels and is combined with a lightweight weather-resistant cabinet, slim footprint, and optional wall mounting capability to deliver unmatched installation.
- Pre-painted enclosures for corrosion protection
- Electronic defrost control with programmable defrost scheduling
- Brass service valves located externally for easy access
- Electronic low-pressure control for quick set-up and higher accuracy
- Receivers with pressure relief valve, liquid shut-off valve and charging port
- Easy to read moisture indicator
- Variable-speed PSC fan motors
- Advanced CoreSense™ Diagnostics
- Over-sized condenser coils with additional fin corrosion protection for coastal zones
- Light weight, slim-line profile for maneuverability and ease of installation
- All units are factory tested for braze joint leaks, wiring connections, electrical continuity and start-up performance
- Heated insulated receiver for low-ambient operation
Capacity and Efficiency