INTRODUCING POLYFLUE FLEXIBLE GAS VENTING
New Polyflue flexible gas venting is more versatile than rigid PVC piping. Plus, it’s approved for NYC installations since NYC banned PVC.
Polyflue gives you the flexibility to bend, twist, wind, wrap, and stretch. Venting can go vertical or horizontal, into enclosed spaces and unenclosed spaces. Inside unused masonry chimneys. It can flow around walls. Over obstacles. And reach just about anywhere.
• 66 foot roll, for use with vertical vent systems only
• Field cut in 20″ or 40″ increments, as necessary (see instructions)
• Accessory parts for complete installation sold separately (FLEX-KIT) for lining masonry chimneys
• Can be used for a single appliance to re-line unused vent systems. Reference PF-BVSC and instructions
• Can be used as a single continuous vent system in a multi-story vertical combustible chase at 0″ clearance
• Reference instructions for friction loss (equiv length)
• Durable, reliable, made of flame retardant polypropylene (PPs), idea for condensing gas fired heating appliances
• Lightweight, easier to install, requires less labor
• Low maintenance, easy handling, economical approach to new, vented gas fireplaces
Contact your ABCO Team today and find out how Polyflue venting systems can be profitable for your business.