NOW IS THE TIME TO SWITCH FROM R-22 TO MO99
NOW IS THE TIME TO SWITCH FROM R-22 TO MO99.
This summer is the perfect time to switch to Chemours’ Freon™ MO99, the field-proven retrofit solution in most every AC or Refrigeration system. As prices for R-22 continue to rise during the phaseout, it becomes far more profitable to switch.
- You’ll save money. The price of R-22 is significantly higher and continues to rise
- Soon it won’t even be legal to import or manufacture R-22
- You’ll profit even more on service calls when you perform a retrofit and make additional money reclaiming refrigerant
FREON™ MO99 is the closest Quick Switch Replacement “no oil change” match for R-22.
Freon™ MO99 matches R-22 in terms of capacity and efficiency in most systems, is compatible with mineral oil and POE oil providing a quick, cost-effective R-22 replacement, and it can be topped off during service without removing the entire refrigerant charge.
- Freon™ MO99 eliminates the pain of an oil change
- Compatible with all traditional and new lubricants
- Contractors overwhelmingly choose MO99 when retrofitting R-22 air conditioning equipment
- Hundreds of thousands of R-22 systems have been retrofitted to MO99
- Retrofitting to MO99 is quick and easy
Refrigerants from Chemours help you manage through the R-22 phaseout by enabling CONTINUED use of existing equipment to avoid costly equipment replacement for the equipment owner, with minimal downtime for retrofit.
Service calls are a great opportunity to grow your bottom line.
ABCO recommends you use your service calls as an opportunity to serve your customers with a retrofit. By converting their R-22 equipment to Freon™ MO99 refrigerant, you’re providing a more sustainable, non-ozone-depleting replacement and providing a valuable service to your customers, particularly for:
Systems with little or no refrigerant charge
Systems requiring replacement of a component
Environmentally focused customers with a desire
for non-ozone-depleting refrigerants
Systems with lines buried in walls/floors that
cannot be converted to R-410A
Customers unable to afford a new R-410A
system in the current economy
Customers who would prefer an AC or Refrigeration
retrofit rather than an entire system replacement
HERE’S PROOF: Comparison of “No Oil Change” R-22 replacement products
Freon Refrigerants are a brand of The Chemours Company. Chemours is a world leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions. It’s a new company with over 200 years of history, created from DuPont’s performance chemicals businesses.