A CALL TO ACTION FOR THE INDUSTRY.
ABCO and DuPont outline R-22 production restrictions and present alternative refrigerants solutions.
As you know, R-22 is vanishing faster due to the new EPA proposal to accelerate production restrictions. Fortunately, ABCO and DuPont are the recognized leaders in retrofit solutions. With our knowledge and resources, we’re better equipped to help you with any situation. We have a full line of efficient, cost-effective refrigerants that are perfect for a wide range of air conditioning and refrigeration applications. While our supply of R-22 is limited, our solutions are unlimited.
We encourage you to review the information below carefully. It’s important to understand how the new EPA proposal impacts your business and to develop a plan that includes R-22 replacement refrigerants, recovery units and reclaim cylinders—all of which ABCO has in deep inventory. Our dedicated sales team and engineers are ready to help design a solution for any application. We’re eager to share our knowledge with you and show how other refrigerants can help in most air conditioning and refrigeration applications.
The EPA proposal by the numbers:
• Additional reduction range annually from 2012 – 2014: 11% – 47%
• Total reduction from 2011 to 2012 (which includes reductions from the 2009 rule and the new proposed rule): 45%
Taking the next steps:
• Manage your R-22 supply
• Avoid price instability and supply tightening by moving away from R-22
• Use ISCEON® MO99™ or other greener refrigerants to retrofit existing equipment
The ISCEON® MO99™ difference:
• No oil change required
• Lowest cost retrofit option (time, labor, materials)
• One gas for all temperature systems (low, medium, high)
• Proven Retrofit Leader: thousands of successful retrofits in refrigeration and HVAC systems
• Closest pressure enthalpy characteristics of any R-22 replacement
Other greener refrigerants:
• For retrofits: R-407A, R-407C, R-404A and MO79 also enable continued use of equipment with minimal downtime
• For new refrigeration applications: R-404A, R-507, R-407A, R-407C and R-134A are more efficient, greener and offer superior performance
• For new air conditioning applications: R-410A has become the established choice
Tools to make it easy and help you learn more:
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact your Sales Account Manager or ABCO Branch Team.