ZoomLock MAX Refrigerant Press Fittings Compatibility Video
There are lots of options for the refrigerant press market. This video will help you understand what jaw you need and what fittings you need to move forward and be successful. Not all refrigerant jaws and refrigerant fittings are interchangeable. For your safety, it is always essential to ensure your entire press system aligns with all of the available options in the market. Listen to Mackenzie as she explains that you only use ZoomLock MAX jaws with ZoomLock MAX fittings.
ZoomLock® MAX Press-to-Connect Refrigerant Fittings
Connect Copper in Seconds
ZoomLock® MAX press-to connect refrigerant fittings, designed for the air conditioning and refrigeration markets, allow contractors to make secure leak-free connections in seconds. It means less time on the job and more money in the contractor’s pocket. ZoomLock MAX fittings provide clean, leak-proof connections for refrigerant lines up to 700 psi. By eliminating concerns about gas and flames, ZoomLock MAX fittings offer more flexibility in where and when you can work, plus there’s no need to nitrogen-purge the lines. ZoomLock MAX fittings are available in a wide range of types including caps, couplings, elbows, tees, reducers, SAE flares, and more.
The ZoomLock MAX Advantage:
• Hard, robust fittings made from refrigerant grade copper
• Proven three-point press technology providing a leak-free and secure joint
• Rated for pressures up to 700 psi, 48 bar
• Fittings come with a 10-year warranty
• Hermetically sealed packaging for debris-free fittings
• No more crimp gauge needed—connect the fitting with one complete cycle
• Jaws available for most professional crimping tool brands, both large and compact
Contact your ABCO Sales Team for more information.